Saturday, November 29, 2008

Monthly Report


One of the things I DREAD every month, is not having periods, of course, but writing my monthly report for my superior. Urgh... This normally takes 2-3 days... And I haven't even started this month's report, and I am supposed to hand it up tomorrow! Sigh...


Speaking about monthly reports, I wanna thank all of you who are reading this now, for visiting my blog and kind enough to leave comments :) You know who you are! Thanks so much... here are some "statistics" from sitemeter.com:


10 and a half hours to go for this last day of the month, and there are already 620 visits and 877 page views. I believe that this month's visits will exceed my all-time record, set last month, which is 625. The only thing unachievable is the record of 1,006 page views!!!




So looks like most of the blog visitors to my blog are Malaysians (42%), Americans (30%), Brits (7%), Australians (4%) and Spaniards (2%)... how interesting...




A look at the world map of the past 100 visitors confirms the previous stats...





If by continents, Asians are the most (48%), followed by North Americans (30%), Europeans (16%) and Oceania/Australasia (4%). There are 2% from an unknown continent, so most probably, they are from outer space. Do we still have any unknown continents on earth? Nope. Welcome, aliens!




Oh well, back to preparing my real monthly report... *sob*


Thanks again for visiting my blog! Hope you had a great weekend and Thanksgiving and shopping!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, John, you got me on the first line. I actually had to do a double take to see if I was on the right blog ... and then look closer at your picture ... (hehe). Too funny!

Congrats on all the people visiting you!! Isn't it fun to see the numbers go up. It is addicting!

Take care ... and hope you get your monthly report done in time!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 30, 2008 7:44:00 PM  
Blogger chemist said...

John:

Thanks so much for continuing to follow and leave comments on my blog, Traveling Chemist. Lately, you have been about the only one leaving comments! Many thanks! One technical question: Do you like the "Site Meter" tool? Any problems with its use?

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 5:07:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Small Footprints: Thanks :) I agree that it is addictive!

Traveling Chemist: It's my pleasure :) I still enjoy your posts as much as I did a couple of months ago. Your question about sitemeter... yes, I think it is a great tool for bloggers to know how many people visits their blogs, and some interesting statistics as I had shared in this post. So far, no issues. Are you encountering any problems? Please feel free to share with me and I will do my best to help you.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 5:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home